Sunday, November 1, 2015

LDS Blog Train: "I know the Scriptures are True!" November 2015

I had a series of miracles that led to me becoming a Mormon. After I was firmly in the Church, because of these undeniable witnesses, I decided it was time for me to read The Book of Mormon. Most Mormons I knew started that way, gaining their testimony as they read.  I suppose my testimony came to me backwards, with The Book of Mormon being the sealing adhesive to make my testimony sure.

All of the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints have a story about the time they received a witness from God that The Book of Mormon was true. My story is a simple one. Page after page as I read, the book felt like an old, familiar friend. Time and again in the stories and words I found thoughts and sentiments that I had pondered on often in my life before I had become a Mormon. I knew the scriptures were true. Through the years I have felt warmed and warned as I gained comfort reading the scriptures. I have had answers given to me, inspiration to direct me, and warnings to protect me in the nick of time. It isn't the same book I read all those years ago. The book of Mormon and The New Testament change for me as I change, always becoming exactly what I need as I age and grow in spiritual strength.

So it is with great pleasure that I introduce this blog train freebie full of warm colors. I hope that our guests will be respectful of my testimony and beliefs as I will be of theirs when we meet.


    
  I know the scriptures are true worksheet LDS Blog Train 

No comments: