______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gorgeous Layouts
When we asked our Facebook Fans if they LOVED Mixbook their answer was a resounding, "YES!" They loved the layouts, the price, the delivery, the customer service, and the easy creation process. You can even use your own images instead of their darling layouts. Two big thumbs up to Mixbook.Code= MIXDEALS

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday's Guest Freebies


I will master making wrinkles on Paper... I will
master making wrinkles on Paper... I dunno, I just
don't feel like a real digi designer until I can do it.

Now textures, I've mastered with embossing.
Love these! Hello tin tiled English ceilings and the
like.


This is a facebook Cover Photo. Oh!  Yep,
You know what my personal facebook cover
photo is going to be.  What a GRRRRREAT
idea.  I'm so excited about this one.

Every Christmas frame should have a hat and a
moose.  I've been missing out all these years.  Cute!



Ahhh, happy memories of shoveling snow... wait,
I don't have any.  But I do have pictures of me in
snow with shovels that will now be easier to scrap.
Week48_JournalingCards_krdk
Cannot get enough of these this time of year!





No comments: